anybody got an op on him?
Donald Glaude
Collapse
X
-
Re: Donald Glaude
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion...but when I'm on the dancefloor, I don't need anyone telling me to "throw your fucking hands up" or to do anything over any pa system. When I leave work, the only boss of me is ME.
And I don't have to throw my hands up if I don't want to.
But I used to clean my house to his moonshine disc like nobody's business. That stuff will wake anyone's ass up.Peace.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Donald Glaude
Saw him for the first time here in Toronto in January.. Blew my mind... I love the fact that he is so into what he does. He's full of energy and you can always see him bouncing around in the booth.. Gotta love his enthusiasm. And a totally nice guy too.brother man gonna break a window
gonna steal a hubcap
gonna smoke a joint
brother man gonna go to jail
the man who tried to steal america ... is not in jail
we beg your pardon americaComment
-
Re: Donald Glaude
iv seen more annoying djs,
teneglia is def one of them,
i like his enthusiasm, the first time i saw him, in the middle of his set, he ran out of the dj booth with records in his hands jumping up and down, i thouhg it was ill,
iv always had a good time seeing him,
sometimes though, when he scratches, it almost sounds like hes fucking up..and hes trying to cover it up by scratching, it catches me off gaurd, other than than i think he spins a good set
Comment
-
Re: Donald Glaude
I've always enjoyed seeing Donald Glaude and he's a cool cat too. He's always got people going and entertains them well. I'd rather see him play than some people who look so bored while they're up there.Comment
-
Re: Donald Glaude
Was he the guy from the video that was post not so long ago? With the headset mike, Sonique stylee?
A little cheesey for my taste but maybe it would be laugh if you was drunk enough!"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Re: Donald Glaude
he doesnt use a microphone or anything, just yells at the crowd. his energy creates a great atmosphere whenever i see him, and his music isnt bad at all (by no means my fave, but not bad) probably going to catch him in vegas next monthComment
-
Re: Donald Glaude
I have met donald a couple times and he is definately a "cool cat". ive never seen a more powerfull stage presence. I wish i could move a crowd like him.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment