Dodgeball is verry funny and a over all good movie.Not as funny as Jay And Silent Bob Strike back
DODGEBALL =
Collapse
X
-
Re: DODGEBALL =
Dodgeball is verry funny and a over all good movie.Not as funny as Jay And Silent Bob Strike back -
Re: DODGEBALL =
I dont kmnow if my last posts about Dodgeball was put up if i t was sorry for writting again>I think its a verry funny movie and a opver all good one.bBut not as good as Jay And Silent Bob Strike backComment
-
don't bother with anchorman en def. don't spend money on AvP.Originally posted by mw-1Will Farrell would have made it even funnier.
Can't wait to see Anchorman though
also anyone catch the previews for Alien vs. Predator? looks good!
i liked dodgeball tho
Comment
-
Re: DODGEBALL =
Dodgeball was not as funny as I thought it would be. Definitely not as funny as Zoolander or any of Stillers other films.
IMO Jason Bateman aqs Pepper Brooks saved Dodgeball. "Ooh, Ouchtown, population you, bro"Doesn't mean I am weird and it doesn't mean I need to be in therapy. www.aaronmossey.comComment
-
Re: DODGEBALL =
the movies better than i thought it would be.
that doesn`t mean it was good though.
ben stiller trying to come off intelligent bybreading the dictionary is only moderately funny, kind of like the rest of the movie.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment