nice job remoh! you truly are a pimp
FAO remoh
Collapse
X
-
Re: FAO remoh
thanks a lot mj :cry:"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: FAO remoh
yeah cheers broOriginally posted by MusicalJourney:cry:
I got ya IM on MSN remoh, unfortunately i was in bed at 4.30am when it arrived! Some of us proper jobs so we need to sleep. I catch you later on so i can grab the show.
If them pics are anything to go but it`s you and arielus i wanna hang out with when i come over for there WMC next year..oh and jib.. but thats for other reasons
black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: FAO remoh
bustedOriginally posted by DreamGirliethanks a lot mj :cry:FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: FAO remoh
Of course everyone else will be invitedOriginally posted by Hosyeah cheers broOriginally posted by MusicalJourney:cry:
I got ya IM on MSN remoh, unfortunately i was in bed at 4.30am when it arrived! Some of us proper jobs so we need to sleep. I catch you later on so i can grab the show.
If them pics are anything to go but it`s you and arielus i wanna hang out with when i come over for there WMC next year..oh and jib.. but thats for other reasons

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment