Overrated DJ's
Collapse
X
-
Re: Overrated DJ's
over>
hernan. nick warren. desyn.Comment
-
Re: Overrated DJ's
as a proud attendee of their recent crobar set ... I can say ... sasha went on first, and I thought, NO WAY digweed can top this.Originally posted by chemicalbeavisHow the fuck is Sasha overrated? Sasha deserves the merit he gets more than any other DJ i can think of. pah, don't get me startedOriginally posted by shansasha
Then he did.
And they kept switching back and forth all thruout the night
I love sasha
but digweed owns my heart
when I was at crobar ...
I was by myself
I freaked out at sasha's first set
then I started hugging myself when digweed came on ... tears rolling down my cheeks ...
some nice guy behind patted me and said, "It's okay"
I said, "I know, but DIGWEED"
in this, there is no right or wrong, but there are Sasha people and Digweed people.
Digweed is my personal friend, even though I've never met him. Doesn't mean I don't love sasha, but DIGGERS!!!
something about him is PERSONAL ... in a way that sasha isn't ....Comment
-
Re: Overrated DJ's
yeah ... agreed ... and I have to add another ... haven't read the rest of the post to see if he's listed ... but JAMES ZABIELA!!! I love watching him, he's fun and happy, but DEAR GOD HIS PROGRAMMMING!!!Originally posted by peloquini like his productions. and i liked gu 23. gu 26 SUCKED (as ive heard every one of his livesets do)Originally posted by Jibgollycant believe nobody has mentioned that douschebag James Lavelle.
what a twat that guy is.
Comment
-
Re: Overrated DJ's
Originally posted by darkabeatzSteve lawler just bores me to sleep
Oh and tiesto.
Used to think so ... then I saw Lawler dj a boat party on the east river in NYC ...made on deck ... he rocked my world AND he had fun ...Comment
-
Re: Overrated DJ's
wait ... the cure for what??? my soulseek name is christycat ... look me up, please jib!Originally posted by Jibgollylook me up on soulseek. i have the cure. :wink:Comment
-
Re: Overrated DJ's
yes, both ARE overrated ... it's all gone pete tong = "it's all gone WRONG"Originally posted by nicomaxBesides the trance awful beasts, I guess James Zabiela and Pete Tong are slightly overrated, not that is bad though.
so true .. what a DICK!Comment
-
Re: Overrated DJ's
don't know yet ... ask me in two weeks, after I hear him headline!Originally posted by Weizyjames holden, so god damn overrated...
Comment
-
Re: Overrated DJ's
No. NOT nick warren. He just takes patience!!!!Originally posted by palmerover>
hernan. nick warren. desyn.Comment
-
-
Re: Overrated DJ's
I knew by saying sasha would case a bit of a stirr but personally I really do feel he is over rated. I'm not saying he is shit Im just saying I dont konw what all the fuss is over. He's a good DJ, thats it.Originally posted by chemicalbeavisHow the fuck is Sasha overrated? Sasha deserves the merit he gets more than any other DJ i can think of. pah, don't get me startedOriginally posted by shansasha
Comment
-
Re: Overrated DJ's
see ... I'm totally torn about this ... I think that he definitely goes beyond "good dj." For me, though, he brings it sporadically... The highs are great ... but the lows and the misses are terrible.Originally posted by shanI knew by saying sasha would case a bit of a stirr but personally I really do feel he is over rated. I'm not saying he is shit Im just saying I dont konw what all the fuss is over. He's a good DJ, thats it.Originally posted by chemicalbeavisHow the fuck is Sasha overrated? Sasha deserves the merit he gets more than any other DJ i can think of. pah, don't get me startedOriginally posted by shansasha
Comment
-
Re: Overrated DJ's
Oh where to begin I like totally don't know and stuff. Here's the list in order from the crappest to the crappy but not as crap.
1. John Lisle
2. Steve Lawler
3. Satashi Tomie
4. Cass
5. Steve Gerard
I'm rating them on live performances which were all hopelessly, haplessly boring and endlessly long. Of due note was a five minute breakdown in a Lawler set which consisted of a Martin Luther King speech played over the top of a woefully inadequate synth arangement. What the hell where you thinking Steve? And what was worse was that two weeks before seeing him I had downloaded the entire set he played in Helsinki and ours was identicle, track for track, for two hours. Jesus!"Does anyone have any jumper cables?"Comment
-
Re: Overrated DJ's
Yeah Jesus H. Christ in a Chicken basket. Would you very please consider swithcing to trance and become a member of tranceaddicts.com?
You've just named the entire spectrum of prog to be crap. What the fuck are you doing here if I may ask?Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment