Latest ones I saw were U2's "Lemon" & Ce Ce Rogers "Someday"
Hoxton Whores
Collapse
X
-
Hoxton Whores
really do some nice white labels these days...
Latest ones I saw were U2's "Lemon" & Ce Ce Rogers "Someday"
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Tags: None -
The problem with Hoxton Whores is that it's a bit of hit and miss...but they do come up with quality stuff at times!
Will work for Sasha sets -
Re:: Hoxton Whores
Despite the fact that they're a little too housey for me to incorporate into my sets, they do write some amazing songs. I own Djum Djum, which was one of my favorite songs to have come out last year.
Watch out for that piano breakdown!!!! WOOOOOOOOYEEEAAAA!!!! Incredible, simply one of the best House songs I have ever heard in my life.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment