and i don't like it that much.
Real cheese
Collapse
X
-
I get this stuff called `Seriously strong cheddar` made by a company called Mclelland. Man it`s so strong it makes you laugh behind the ears. It goes like a dream on toast.
Comment
-
Go to some euro-shop, if you can find one around your place, find the french section and sniff. Follow your nose and you'll find REAL cheese.
I used to live in 45 minutes from NYC. I know what real cheese is....
and i don't like it that much.
Motzerella
Kraft Singles <--- damn, those are the two I had in mind also. I guess it beats the real 'smelly' cheeses!!
Comment
-
-
I am the Scatman!!! daba daba dee...
cheeze @ pizza rulez thoComment
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment