In regards to the topic at hand, I've heard a few times of a dedicated FTP for Sasha to get his tunes from. Who it's shared with, beats the hell out of me.
How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
Collapse
X
-
Re: How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
If you already know what it sounds like, then why wait for him to do it? Make it yourself.I can HEAR the mix Sasha could do of that to DESTROY a dancefloor!
In regards to the topic at hand, I've heard a few times of a dedicated FTP for Sasha to get his tunes from. Who it's shared with, beats the hell out of me. -
Re: How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
I am trying to teach myself ... but with zero dollars at the moment for software, I'm at a disadvantage ...Originally posted by I_Get_RadicalIf you already know what it sounds like, then why wait for him to do it? Make it yourself.I can HEAR the mix Sasha could do of that to DESTROY a dancefloor!
still ... I think that I might be a good producer when I teach myself ...
Comment
-
Re: How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
I tHoUGHt thAT thESe DJS mAdE aLL Of tHE tRAcKs tHEy pLAyEd?!?!
</stupid candy raver>
I'd much rather hear a remix of "Johnny Smoke" (the Butthole Surfers classic).Originally posted by undrgrndwmnwondering if he'll start playing some remixes of Alex Smoke.
Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com
www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
- StimutacsComment
-
Re: How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
I have heard this too.Originally posted by I_Get_RadicalIn regards to the topic at hand, I've heard a few times of a dedicated FTP for Sasha to get his tunes from. Who it's shared with, beats the hell out of me.
HybrexComment
-
Re: How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
its called digging.
Comment
-
Re: How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
I know for a fact that he and Digweed each have one.Originally posted by I_Get_RadicalIn regards to the topic at hand, I've heard a few times of a dedicated FTP for Sasha to get his tunes from. Who it's shared with, beats the hell out of me.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
bumpComment
-
-
Re: How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
don't mock our bumps, we worked hard for a reasonOriginally posted by asdf_admin

black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
I know a few people that have seen Sasha at record stores in the last couple of years. He still gets a lot of stuff from Massive Records in the UK. Probably more online than anything.Originally posted by alexfish333I would argue that Sasha does not go to record stores. Beatport, relationships with the freshest artists, and a priveleged soulseek account
BTW do a lot of you guys use Kazaa? I found that shit riddled with adware and practically useless
I'm sure most of his stuff he gets for free, but he's a DJ. He loves to dig through record bins like the rest of us.Comment
-
Re: How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
I recall from interviews with Sasha that he has someone or some people go through tracks for him first. I'm sure he gets hundreds of producers sending their tracks to him.
I recall him mentioning the FTP thing too. And I recall him saying he just goes to the record store.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
Re: How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
I somehow doubt Sasha goes to record stores anymore, since he mostly spins exclusively on CD-R's now. He gets his tracks through a private FTP, through building rapport with top producers, and through other record labels. A DJ of his status has no time or reason to go record-hunting anymore.Comment
-
Re: How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
agreed, like that track im looking for.....mirabeau - in a love[cdr].....damn digweed..........Originally posted by darin epsilonI somehow doubt Sasha goes to record stores anymore, since he mostly spins exclusively on CD-R's now. He gets his tracks through a private FTP, through building rapport with top producers, and through other record labels. A DJ of his status has no time or reason to go record-hunting anymore.
......
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: How do DJs like Sasha find their tunes?
KaZAaa????? NAPSTER.com??????????? DAMNNnnnnnn hahahahahahahahahaha Im pretTY suRe he Gets his stuff from there hahahahahahahahah x 1000
Im pretTy sure he used to dig up his own records at one time but now most top producers probably come to him themseleves if they feel they are up to his standards and that he would even play the music theyre making. and yeah the fact about how p2p and other file sharing programs have made new tracks spread like wildfire soo if u are really into this muzaIk and U got tHa skIlls then u would have Most of the tracks Dj's play in their sets these days, but its always good to hear what theyre playing and what new tracks they have to offer to u.....after all thats what their JOB iss :PComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment