-e-
Weekend of June 10
Collapse
X
-
Weekend of June 10
So I'm thinking MN EVENT ?? who / how / where / helpers / can we get this ball rolling ???
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Weekend of June 10
can have the event either in the city or one of the boroughs too..... any recommend a place ? got a place ? know someone who has a plance and can fork it over for the party ??
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
Resident advisor only lists some venues and their calendars don't go that far.The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.Comment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
well we would need someone with good connections.... including a head count to make sure that this is even feasible to begin with
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
do it in vegas... cheap good/accomadations , everyone wants to come here..there are plenty of clubs (one of them could probably host it) ...just a thought ...Comment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
West coast is next on the list...... will DEFO chart the course with you on that one Remoh
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
the competition arrives :ROFLMAO:
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
Who needs a hotel when we can all crash at your place.Originally posted by remohdo it in vegas... cheap good/accomadations , everyone wants to come here..there are plenty of clubs (one of them could probably host it) ...just a thought ...
I'm down for whatever gets organized.
Comment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
you may want to try and get involved with this if your thinking london on that weekend
http://www.londoncalling2005.com/index2.phpListen to some of my own mixes here
http://soundcloud.com/marksantangeloComment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
two things:
1. I don't know how trustworthy that list is that has digweed at crobar on the 11th. Until I see some other legitimate confirmatiom I wouldn't believe it...that list has been wrong way too many times for events more than a month in advance.
2. London and west coast US should try to set up their own meetup the same weekend, rather than even trying to get everyone together in one place. Hell many of us were down in Miami for the conference and we could barely get people together."Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment