Burger King
Collapse
X
-
Re: Burger King
That's something that could be done on the Chappelle show or something. Would be very funny.Originally posted by djrichwoodsThey should make "what really happened" commercials for these... like the guy in the bed wakes up and sees that freaky bastard lying there beside him, he'd take a baseball bat and start wailing away.Originally posted by maddlingoThose commercials are a little creepy. I mean if I saw a guy in a big stupid king outfit handing me some omelette sandwich from outside my bedroom window, I'd have to whip his ass IMO.". . . Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance, more clearly had you been given the chance. So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet, ask yourself can you dance to my beat."Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment