Miami would be tight
Weekend of June 10
Collapse
X
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
no shit. I vote not to put it in a city that everybody wants to go to (esp. Vegas) because everybody would be off doing their own things.Originally posted by rubyraksHell many of us were down in Miami for the conference and we could barely get people together.
The way I see it, Miami is where it's at. everybody that's serious about the music is in town for a week, and you have an opportunity to hang with everybody... instead of trying to meet 3000 people all in one night.
See you guys at Miami next yearComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
Yo Rubyraks...I couldn't even form complete sentences an hour after I met you...Remember outside at the PawnShop?Originally posted by rubyrakstwo things:
1. I don't know how trustworthy that list is that has digweed at crobar on the 11th. Until I see some other legitimate confirmatiom I wouldn't believe it...that list has been wrong way too many times for events more than a month in advance.
2. London and west coast US should try to set up their own meetup the same weekend, rather than even trying to get everyone together in one place. Hell many of us were down in Miami for the conference and we could barely get people together.
We are who we are!Comment
-
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
All kinds of conventions are held in Vegas and we could blend right in with them. You could rent out a medium sized room and set up the decks and have a big giant tag team night or two.Originally posted by remohdo it in vegas... cheap good/accomadations , everyone wants to come here..there are plenty of clubs (one of them could probably host it) ...just a thought ...Comment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
^^if enough attended, me thinks it would last a bit longer then 2 nights
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
sorry just got onto this thread again....
Rickster am gonna try tho no guarantees
Mikey sounds like a plan, we could do a small social get together for MN peeps for now fo sho
maybe an after part eh
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
I think a party is a way long overdue idea. Great work e.
Clearly the length of the party would need to be determined beforehand (one night vs. two) but once that's decided, maybe we should open up a competition and perhaps the top 5 sets turned in should earn the dj an hour slot at the party.
I know the gang who put on the shows rightfully deserve a lot of credit and some slots for sure, but in fairness to the rest of the crew, competing for some time will definitely produce some quality sets, I think!
Thoughts?Music makes the soul strong.Comment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
an hour? i hate hour sets. not even a chance to get warmed up, and if you do, you are done.
at least two. that takes care of 10 hours. you have sasha and john digweed come on at 12:00(AM) and rock till morning. you are done.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
You couldn't even form phrases at that point...pure gibberish!Originally posted by rickyfullerYo Rubyraks...I couldn't even form complete sentences an hour after I met you...Remember outside at the PawnShop?
Much better a few days later at the Clevelander. :wink:
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Weekend of June 10
You know it was fun when cant sentance form me.Originally posted by rubyraksYou couldn't even form phrases at that point...pure gibberish!Originally posted by rickyfullerYo Rubyraks...I couldn't even form complete sentences an hour after I met you...Remember outside at the PawnShop?
Much better a few days later at the Clevelander. :wink:Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment