If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
They have become much weaker on news since they changed over to 365mag and boy do I miss Sean Cusick's column...I wish they'd at least put up the archives.
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
They have become much weaker on news since they changed over to 365mag and boy do I miss Sean Cusick's column...I wish they'd at least put up the archives.
i agree, i loved that column !
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."
cusick's column ruled, i miss it dearly. at least mr. patrick still has one on ra, which i consider the best non-forum news site for electronic music (but forums are the way to go if you want to know before everybody else(except people on the forum ) )
As for xpander.nl, they had to change it cuz the guy who owned the domain name left and wouldn't let the other members continue with that name. I don't know if that also applies to the past content prior to the change.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment