anyone know these cd decks?
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: anyone know these cd decks?
Originally posted by unomehow many letters genius? lolOriginally posted by Jenksthe technics are horrible imo. the numarks? wouldn't even consider em...why? these 6 letters...N U M A R K.
it's pioneer or nothing. there i said it too.
shan, that's different.. in the link you provided there was a huge price, you could buy 2 pioneers for the price posted on that websitehttp://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: anyone know these cd decks?
I know i'll probably get some crap for this but I recently bought my first cd deck. And it was one of those American Dj single disc type players. They had them on sale at Guitar Center for $99.00. I bought one and have been pretty damn happy I did. They have an awesome looping function. I have no need for scratching and therefore it doesn't do that. It has it's own cue function and it has a pitch bend function which I love.
The only thing is that some of my cd tracks won't play in the player, so I've had to go and reburn those songs at a really slow speed of 2X and it seems to be working just fine now.
Not bad for $99 plus tax.Comment
-
-
Re: anyone know these cd decks?
I haven't played on pioneers yet. I have played on the denon cd decks which I think are pretty sweet.Comment
-
Re: anyone know these cd decks?
don't take my word for Pioneer. I am whore when it comes to their products, esp audio. I simply love them. I have had Pioneer car decks since I can remember. They work and work and work, and sound good and good and better.
I love them. Please do not hurt me.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: anyone know these cd decks?
Bro you are one crazy dude. I dig pioneer too. Maybe one day i'll be able to afford that CMX-3000 that I've been wanting for a year.Comment
-
Re: anyone know these cd decks?
Pioneer or bust!For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: anyone know these cd decks?
Originally posted by unomehow many letters genius? lolOriginally posted by Jenksthe technics are horrible imo. the numarks? wouldn't even consider em...why? these 6 letters...N U M A R K.
it's pioneer or nothing. there i said it too.
6 just like it says.
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment