bump
I take back everything good I said about Sony Headphones
Collapse
X
-
Re: I take back everything good I said about Sony Headphones
bump -
Re: I take back everything good I said about Sony Headphones
These are what I use. Better isolation than the Sonys, better sound, and more durable. What more can you ask for?Originally posted by EncryptionEva since hossie recommended the Pioneer HDJ1000 to me, am DEFO looking into them seriously, any thoughts ??
-e-Comment
-
Re: I take back everything good I said about Sony Headphones
I saw somewhere that sony upgraded or improved the design on the joints just because of that issue.
Dont remember where though , but im pretty sure they've changed the design.
Im actually looking into technics or pioneers at the moment.
Pioneers seem pretty good."Do what you wanna do, play what you wanna play, say what you wanna say"Comment
-
Re: I take back everything good I said about Sony Headphones
Yeah, for the MDR-V900sOriginally posted by ZerotonineI saw somewhere that sony upgraded or improved the design on the joints just because of that issue.
Dont remember where though , but im pretty sure they've changed the design.
Comment
-
Re: I take back everything good I said about Sony Headphones
Sony is shit. Everything they make is cheap. I hate them. Too many horror stories and I've shared them multiple times. Boycott sony.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I take back everything good I said about Sony Headphones
I had my Steinheiser headphones about 7 years know and although they look knackered they still be working finesoulseek id JERRY303Comment
-
Re: I take back everything good I said about Sony Headphones
I have the sony 700 and I have not had any problems with them. Yet. I had other sony heads and broken them in a couple of months. These seem to be lasting as of right now. But only time will tell. I have not even had them a yr yet.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: I take back everything good I said about Sony Headphones

I use these. You do need to take care of the cord on the HDJ's they are really nice headphones but their cord can break easily.
Ive had mine for over a year now, still in good condition considering i Dj weekly.
Comment
-
Re: I take back everything good I said about Sony Headphones
why ?? I'm really considering these.... can you shed some light on your unsatisfaction ?Originally posted by pilothad 2 pairs of em. hate em
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: I take back everything good I said about Sony Headphones
i've had my v700 headphones for 3 or 4 years. 4 i think. never noticed the stress fractures till i saw this thread, & yes, mine have the same cracks!
don't know how long they've had the cracks.
sony-haters can bash them all they want, but you have to hear these things to believe how incredible they sound! and at a bit over $100.00 U.S. when i got them, after all this time i'd say that it was good money spent.
it is likely that the stress fractures that develop are a result of the design & the weird way the phones unfold. so far, sound quality has not been affected for me.
these are the only "serious" headphones i've owned, & i love them...sigpicComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment