John's set was an improvement ... just wish he'd dig out some vintage sets from the vault if he isn't recording a studio show.
Digweed Show 24-4-05
Collapse
X
-
Re: Digweed Show 24-4-05
John's set was an improvement ... just wish he'd dig out some vintage sets from the vault if he isn't recording a studio show.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise. -
Re: Digweed Show 24-4-05
at the time when i heard the guy gerber track at midnight, i thought it was pretty much the perfect track. still like the track. incredible event. i thought digweeds set was a excellent. you can't expect him to play too underground for 12,000 mainstream people.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Show 24-4-05
Originally posted by Jibgollyjohns set didnt do anything for me. quite boring imo.
I'll second that statement.
I still plan on seeing if he'll reedeem himself this summer in Ibiza. My fingers are crossed already.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Show 24-4-05
Amen to that... Can't wait to hear that set again, if only for the memoriesOriginally posted by CSquareat the time when i heard the guy gerber track at midnight, i thought it was pretty much the perfect track. still like the track. incredible event. i thought digweeds set was a excellent. you can't expect him to play too underground for 12,000 mainstream people.
Comment
-
Re: Digweed Show 24-4-05
I guess the 3rd time is a charm! NYE '02 and NYE '03 weren't recorded due to technical difficulties, unfortunately.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Show 24-4-05
Can anyone spot any tracks - could only spot number 2 - infusion and 5 - guy gerber.
Tracks 1 and 4 were awesomeComment
-
-
Re: Digweed Show 24-4-05
Really dig this track, but all those vocal bits totally ruin it imo.Originally posted by vhx1FOurth song is the one from the big scene in Matrix reloaded
Fluke - Zion. Mite be another name for the longer mix of it
Except for the one about the Red Sox
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him for what he is.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Show 24-4-05
anyone got a TL for Chab's set? One of the best KISS guest mixes Ive heard in a while... amazing.
f.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Show 24-4-05

I just burned an mp3 CD for the car yesterday with the last 8 guest Kiss mixes... I'm pretty far behind on listening to my music. The Chab set was alphabetically first on the CD, and I have to say it's the absolute worst Kiss100 mix that I've heard in at least a year. The only part about it that I liked was the Closer to Me track... I had to turn it off after 25 minutes becuase it was just plain cheese. Sorry guys, but this thing disappointed me more than most other Kiss mixesComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment