Where can I get a beer here??
well ??????
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: well ??????
time for some new material... used that one too many times. :POriginally posted by peloquinwe know man, we knowOriginally posted by palmergay.
Comment
-
Re: well ??????
doubt I'll ever use it. I open the forums from the main page by opening a new tab for each subforum... browsing to each separate parent forum first would take too much time/effort imo.Comment
-
Re: well ??????
is this one any better ???????
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: well ??????
yes. I'd use thatOriginally posted by Encryptionis this one any better ???????Comment
-
Re: well ??????
mind you its made for IE cause FF takes a shit with some of the effects
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: well ??????
fuck that, let's find a new oneOriginally posted by Encryptionmind you its made for IE cause FF takes a shit with some of the effectsOriginally posted by picklemonkeyyes. I'd use thatOriginally posted by Encryptionis this one any better ???????
-e-Comment
-
Re: well ??????
Agreed. Let's not favor IE over FF for anything.Originally posted by picklemonkeyfuck that, let's find a new onehttp://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment