If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
John's set was an improvement ... just wish he'd dig out some vintage sets from the vault if he isn't recording a studio show.
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
at the time when i heard the guy gerber track at midnight, i thought it was pretty much the perfect track. still like the track. incredible event. i thought digweeds set was a excellent. you can't expect him to play too underground for 12,000 mainstream people.
at the time when i heard the guy gerber track at midnight, i thought it was pretty much the perfect track. still like the track. incredible event. i thought digweeds set was a excellent. you can't expect him to play too underground for 12,000 mainstream people.
Amen to that... Can't wait to hear that set again, if only for the memories
I just burned an mp3 CD for the car yesterday with the last 8 guest Kiss mixes... I'm pretty far behind on listening to my music. The Chab set was alphabetically first on the CD, and I have to say it's the absolute worst Kiss100 mix that I've heard in at least a year. The only part about it that I liked was the Closer to Me track... I had to turn it off after 25 minutes becuase it was just plain cheese. Sorry guys, but this thing disappointed me more than most other Kiss mixes
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment