i've looked around and i find it really confusing!
i need some help..
Collapse
X
-
i need some help..
can someone please give me a simple rundown on how to get my sets onto ms? i dont have anywhere to host them yet, so i've applied to the 3dx promotion.
i've looked around and i find it really confusing!
Tags: None -
Re: i need some help..
sets onto MS ?? not sure what you mean.... if you mean to have them hosted on the site.... then thats Tom's domain, you need to PM him and he will set you up with an upload account.
If you wanna host your sets, then applying for that 3 month free webhosting account on 3dx is another solution..
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: i need some help..
basically, i want to do a chillout/downtempo show for mercury sessions on a one show per month basis until i get warmed up.
should I talk to tomtom about getting an upload account?Comment
-
Re: i need some help..
oh you want a show! that's different then..there's a FTP that all of us upload our shows to.
Wasn't someone around here looking for downtempo DJ's to do a show? I lost the thread... :?FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: i need some help..
The radio is Yao's and Phil's play garden mainly. Contact one of them so they can give you the upload account info and then upload us one of your mixes for consideration and we' ll get back to you.Originally posted by sheryarbasically, i want to do a chillout/downtempo show for mercury sessions on a one show per month basis until i get warmed up.
should I talk to tomtom about getting an upload account?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment