If this keeps up any longer I'll have to find myself a new hero, and I really don't want to
Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
Collapse
X
-
Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
What a load of garbage. He just keeps getting worse and worse.
If this keeps up any longer I'll have to find myself a new hero, and I really don't want to
"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Tags: None -
Re: Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
And while I'm here, I'd just like to say that I just finished christening my new Logitech Z-5500's with the Pole Folder guest mix from a few weeks back. Awesome mix, and I can't wait to pick up the album."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
-
Re: Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
i never thought i'd feel nearly the same way.Originally posted by SyntaxTerrorIf this keeps up any longer I'll have to find myself a new hero, and I really don't want to
the Giant New Years Eve set was not good.
Evil Digweed needs to be resurrected.Comment
-
Re: Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
I was there live to see Digweed for new years eve and I didn't think it was bad. Maybe its because I haven't seen him live much. It was my 2nd time seeing him live.Comment
-
Re: Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
While Evil Digweed is the thing I yearn to hear, he can pull out some stellar sets which don't have to be dark. Personally I really loved the Cavo Paradiso set, and it still gets put on all the time. When I saw him here in Sydney at the end of November last year he played the best set I've ever heard out. It kind of covered electro and a whole heap of progressive, and it barely touched on the darker stuff at all.
I guess what I'm saying is while I'd love to hear Evil Digweed 100% of the time, he's still a fairly versatile DJ and he should be able to do a much better lighter, NYE set than that rubbish I just listened to."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
yea, the first song was cool, and I thought it was all going to be great, but then it never really delivered... I don't know...Comment
-
Re: Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
what's sad is that the previous 2 NYE sets in LA weren't recorded when he played at Avalon. NYE 2002 was a freekin' SICK ass set. right after midnight he played for what you dream of and that was only the beginning.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
ummm, i dont get whats wrong with the set...i'd assume he played for a long ass time, and this doesnt sound like the peak of it. he was just warming up, from the sounds of it.Comment
-
Re: Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
Sasha never even got a shoe in in my books. Never did, never will.Originally posted by asdf_adminthere is one left ... SASHA.
Sorry CB
"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
Well I've only played part 1 so far and it was garbage. Gonna give part 2 a listen to later on tonight."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
Originally posted by Jibgollyi never thought i'd feel nearly the same way.Originally posted by SyntaxTerrorIf this keeps up any longer I'll have to find myself a new hero, and I really don't want to
the Giant New Years Eve set was not good.
Evil Digweed needs to be resurrected.
the giant set was pretty bad (glad i am not the only one who feels this way..........to bad he doesnt realize he has been slipping.....its really kinda hard to figure out, maybe he needs to get his ears checked....
Comment
-
Re: Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
i really don't know what is so fucking bad about this set, i like part 2 better, but i am just happy to have Diggers on NYE on cd right now. i think it is actually one of the better sets from recently, except for the Diesel party mix.
anyway, the man gives props on his show to a bunch of people who bitch about the fact he isn't playing what he played 4 years ago. i loved that time period too, but if i want "Evil Digweed", i will listen to an older mix. i don't expect every new Diggers mix to be a rehash of 2001.
just my 2 cents.Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Re: Kiss 100 FM (April 24, 2005) - John Digweed
We can still be slaves to Evil Digweed without it having to mean we're listening to a 2001 rehash.
And as I said earlier I usually love all of his work, including the non Evil stuff."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment