I bought this album the day I found out it was being made :P
nine inch nails - with teeth
Collapse
X
-
Re: nine inch nails - with teeth
Actually, this -- nin2005-03-23.mk41.flac16 -- is the best quality one out there, because it's not mp3.Originally posted by ger stokes00-nine_inch_nails-live_in_davis_ca_03-25-2005-ykk
this is the best quality one out there.
mk41s are those $1200 mics I was talking about eariler. I'm sure these are both the same recording, but the version I have is FLAC (lossless), so no sound data was lost in the transfer.Comment
-
Re: nine inch nails - with teeth
i heard the new single on the radio a week or so ago, and it took me a minute to place who it was i was listening to. Every Day Is Exactly The Same is the only track i've heard so far, but judging from that, i may check out the album.Comment
-
Re: nine inch nails - with teeth
If ya want to hear the whole album (even though it is out tomorrow here in the states) you can go to http://www.myspace.com/ninofficial and they have a little media player which has it in it's entirety.Comment
-
Re: nine inch nails - with teeth
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
...it has single-handedly restored my love of music once again.Comment
-
Re: nine inch nails - with teeth
never really was a fan. but have heard many good things about this album and a friend gave me one of their singles...and by reading the above posts i think i will have to check it out.Comment
-
Re: nine inch nails - with teeth
this is the first NIN albumn i have really liked since Pretty Hate Machine. You can tell he (they) put alot into it. the percussion is fucking amazing. the lyrics are very good. this album has life. maybe thats why he ended up calling it with teeth.
a-with-a-teeth-a...Comment
-
Re: nine inch nails - with teeth
Same here.Originally posted by Hambrechtthis is the first NIN album i have really liked since Pretty Hate Machine.
Hell yeah, it pretty much makes the album. He has done it on all of there other albums, but it just sounds so different on this one.Originally posted by Hambrechtthe percussion is fucking amazing.Comment
-
Re: nine inch nails - with teeth
I love all of NIN?s albums (even the remix albums), but until listening to "With Teeth", I didn?t realize how much I missed hearing them ROCK again!
"The Downward Spiral" and "The Fragile" are brilliant, but this is just jaw-dropping. I agree, the whole rhythmic elements of the album are outstanding.
I read an interview somewhere where he explained what instruments and software he used to make the album, I?ll try to find it and post the link here.
In the meantime, here?s a cool mashup of the "Ghostbusters" theme with "The Hand That Feeds" : http://www.nathanchase.com/2005/04/g...arker-jrs.htmlComment
-
Re: nine inch nails - with teeth
So I go to Best Buy to get my Dual Disc copy while it's still on sale...and the damn thing is SOLD OUT!!! I was like "Damn, I had no idea that many people were into DVD audio." I guess once word spreads...
Luckily I got a raincheck and they are going to e-mail me when more come in...at the sail price too!!!!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment