Thanks for the mix. Looking forward to hearing it.
KING UNIQUE 3-27-05 LIVE @WHQ
Collapse
X
-
Re: KING UNIQUE 3-27-05 LIVE @WHQ
Thanks for the mix. Looking forward to hearing it. -
Re: KING UNIQUE 3-27-05 LIVE @WHQ
This shit is tight. In the middle of the second part right now and am jammin. I would say these guys are my favorite DJs I haven't seen yet. I love their remixes too. Anyone know if they are coming to nyc soon? I guess I could just check the website but......Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
-
Re: KING UNIQUE 3-27-05 LIVE @WHQ

FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: KING UNIQUE 3-27-05 LIVE @WHQ
I've been getting more into their productions. These guys are gonna be the ones to watch this year!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment