Good work, I can only hope to be that responsible someday.
(MAY 14) I bought a house!
Collapse
X
-
Re: I bought a house! (Updated with pictures)
Good work, I can only hope to be that responsible someday.
For if you do it right you'll find the moment never ends. -phish -
-
Re: I bought a house! (Updated with pictures)
congrats mate, looking good, i like your yard seems confortable....you should put an "amaca".........
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: I bought a house! (Updated with pictures)
ahhh looks like a goood fixer upper. From the pics you can do some cool stuff to it.
You should do a pool room for one of the bedrooms. my friend converted one of his bedrooms in his house into a pool room, look fuckin sick, he even installed the light that hangs over the pool table, the lights like in pool halls, but a nice one.
Is that vinyl flooring in the kitchen?Edited - Bossy to racey for workComment
-
Re: I bought a house! (Updated with pictures)
nice house Adam
and nice car too :Phttp://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: I bought a house! (Updated with pictures)
congrats, hippiebrother man gonna break a window
gonna steal a hubcap
gonna smoke a joint
brother man gonna go to jail
the man who tried to steal america ... is not in jail
we beg your pardon americaComment
-
-
Re: I bought a house! (Updated with pictures)
I currently live in the Plaza, and love the location. the new place is in Raytown, which isn't nearly as cool as the Plaza, but the house and the distance from work makes up for itComment
-
Re: I bought a house! (Updated with pictures)
Originally posted by toasty
love KC. Best Q on the planet, by a long shot.
whoa
whoa
whoa
whoa...
long shot? that statement is a hell of a lot BOLDER than KC style bbq sauce.
Arthur Bryant's? that what you're putting up against the world?Comment
-
Re: I bought a house! (Updated with pictures)
Depends upon what you're in the mood for. Bryant's has got great sliced meat, Gates' has got kick ass ribs, and I'd drive to KC right now for a spoonful of the beans at Smokestack out in Martin City.Originally posted by JenksOriginally posted by toasty
love KC. Best Q on the planet, by a long shot.
whoa
whoa
whoa
whoa...
long shot? that statement is a hell of a lot BOLDER than KC style bbq sauce.
Arthur Bryant's? that what you're putting up against the world?
The great thing about KC BBQ isn't what you find in the restaurants, though -- it's what is going on in people's backyards, outside of Arrowhead on game day, or at the American Royal every year. That shit is crazy good. As a BBQing community, KC can't be beat.
Tell you what -- swing by my place this Sunday afternoon, and I'll overcook a pork steak until it's tough, then dip it in ketchup with a pinch of brown sugar and some store-bought baked beans for an authentic St. Louis style BBQ feast. Christ people in this town don't know what they're missing.
Your dad knows what it's all about. That man can smoke some ribs...
Congrats on the new place PM -- looks like a great place!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment