If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Nothing better to start off a holiday weekend than a couple glasses of red at lunch! although back at work, there is a spring in my step, a twinkle in my eye & fresh sounds buzzing in my ears as I eagerly awit 3pm & the start of my madness!
peace!
...I love you when you're not masterminding my downfall
I'd have a beer at lunch if the last experience didn't suck ass. It is horrible when you are looking forward to that tasty beer and it is horrible. I almost cried.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment