Just previewed it. Unbelievable album. Best thing I've heard in this genre for years. Nice. Only a few more weeks before I have my hands on this.
Pole Folder - Zero Gold?Out Now
Collapse
X
-
Re: Pole Folder - Zero Gold?Out Now
just bought online from bedrock. downloading mp3.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
Re: Pole Folder - Zero Gold?Out Now
This album is one of the best pieces of music i think ive ever heard. The tracks Waterfalls and fall in violet are just amazing songs, such a breath of fresh air from all the mellodic prog thats being pumped out by every one over the last 6 months.
Comment
-
Re: Pole Folder - Zero Gold?Out Now
Yes this will be a good one for sure.. i have listened to a few tracks on the eflyer deal from Bedrock and it sounds new.. Classic qoute from above The djs took pills to stay awake and play for seven days...... I remember that from a DJ kiss set a while back great...
reards,Comment
-
Re: Pole Folder - Zero Gold?Out Now
ok I'm sorry it looks like I am the only one in this thread who thought this album sounds like a cheap rip off of a compilation of the best of massive attack....
whatever happened to the man that made interplanetary activity ?
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Pole Folder - Zero Gold?Out Now
I've read Pole Folder's comments on all of his Zero gold tracks on progressive-sounds.com. After reading, you can only conclude this album is made with a lot of emotions. I think that's the perfect basis for a deep, dark, moody, trippy album ... something which is 100% my taste.Comment
-
Re: Pole Folder - Zero Gold?Out Now
I cant stop listening to faith in me with kristy hawkshaw on vocals...
1st time hearing the track made me wanna cry
Comment
-
Re: Pole Folder - Zero Gold?Out Now
rofl. same fucking thing happened to me. i was driving down the road bumping the Folder and I got this innocent image of my little boo (girl), kristy hit her highs and I was all jerked up. Gosh, I am fucking lame.I cant stop listening to faith in me with kristy hawkshaw on vocals...
1st time hearing the track made me wanna crydead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Pole Folder - Zero Gold?Out Now
I've been digging this album for a while now and I have to say I like it. After all what Folder has been saying about how bad most of the music out there is, I think he gets out quite well with Zero Gold.
It has some clear influences from the likes of Pink Floyd and Madonna's Ray of Light.
I'm slightly disappointed with the upbeat tracks though... they lack the quality of the rest of the album.
Anyway, definitely worth getting it?NicomaxComment
-
Re: Pole Folder - Zero Gold?Out Now
good waork waiting for this for a long time.
It's better then i've expected.maxComment
-
Re: Pole Folder - Zero Gold?Out Now
well from what has been said before, i guess im the only one who is not as stoked about this album as others are..... water falls of love, first off the vocals sound like a single from a new tiesto record. " i go over the vortex of pain" " i get strong with the essesence of life"... i guess it only is me...but i really dig the first track thought, it really got me exictied about the mix, his obviously put a lot of time into the ablum but, i cant wat for the tiesto - waterfalls of love(2005 power jam mix) to come outComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment