So, anyway...hi. I plan to work less and read this board more. I think I'll avoid the politics section like the plague...might start some fights at home.
Hi. New here.
Collapse
X
-
Hi. New here.
Well, this board must be ok if Jenks is a mod. :wink:
So, anyway...hi. I plan to work less and read this board more. I think I'll avoid the politics section like the plague...might start some fights at home.
Tags: None -
-
Re: Hi. New here.
wanker.....
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Hi. New here.
Hi and welcome!!!
Here are some things you should know of this board:
We all love tiesto and esef is his #1 fan.
Stay away from any Steve James set you will only find cheese there!!!!
Pataky P?l is our spiritual leader so pay some respect to him or else!!!!Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: Hi. New here.
OMFG I saw the date registered and thought thats the date of the post, hence I Called asdf a wanker for bumping up old posts
sorry chrsity.... welcome aboard, feel like a bit of a douche now :Pwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Hi. New here.
that's twice in two days -e-.OMFG I saw the date registered and thought thats the date of the post, hence I Called asdf a wanker for bumping up old posts Laughing
sorry chrsity.... welcome aboard, feel like a bit of a douche now
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Hi. New here.
u keepin track
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Hi. New here.
no mr 404. i just have a mind like a hockey stick, i mean hawk.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hi. New here.
Welcome to the board.. im kinda new here too, but didnt want to create my own post
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment