Happy Cinco de Mayo
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo
sie habla
going to see a killer blues band and i dont have to work tomorrow!!!
Comment
-
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo
tonight I have gene carbonell/barry gibley on one side of the street ...
and dj marky on the other
woohoo!Comment
-
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo
I have a huge hangover...
x 5
the Cinco de Mayo has become a historical day for me too, but not because of Mexico, but because my beloved Sporting Lisbon is in the UEFA Cup Final...
So I got drunk during the game and even more drunk afterwards...along with millions of portuguese out there in the streets...
So basically, I was with you in spirit, be sure brother!
Comment
-
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo
yeah, i am hurting. those damn mexican joints just feed you the Dos Equis Amber and tequila. my eyes look like i was maced.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo
cinco de hangovero
too many $2 coronas and $3 margaritas
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

+
+
+ 
Comment