Try to get around 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Last night only 3 and I'm hurting today.
How many hours do you sleep a night?
Collapse
X
-
Re: How many hours do you sleep a night?
Around 6 I think...
If my kids let me...
Last night I only got 4, though, was out celebrating my team?s win. My head is pulsating...Comment
-
Re: How many hours do you sleep a night?
7hours usually, i am great on 8 hours. unfortunately with going out/playing poker makes me a tired boy at work. i am on 5-6 right now and i am hurting.
those people that said anywhere between 4-6..
are you tired and sleep that little cause you are busy, or do you just not require it???Comment
-
Re: How many hours do you sleep a night?
you guys are bunch of softcore wankers. 3 on average. 1 if I have sex with the wife.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: How many hours do you sleep a night?
I only need 1 hour of sleep when I have sex with your wife also.Originally posted by asdf_adminyou guys are bunch of softcore wankers. 3 on average. 1 if I have sex with the wife.
"Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --Comment
-
Re: How many hours do you sleep a night?
I get about 6 to 9 hours.. Since i moved, ive become a light sleeper.. usually i could sleep through a train wreck now the smallest noise wakes me up.
Go figure
Comment
-
Re: How many hours do you sleep a night?
I sleep 10 hours if i'm undisturbed.
Once i slept for 36 hours
Comment
-
Re: How many hours do you sleep a night?
you probably just slept for 12 hours and forgot what day it wasOriginally posted by sheryarOnce i slept for 36 hours
Comment
-
Re: How many hours do you sleep a night?
becareful. i have strange powers.ou guys are bunch of softcore wankers. 3 on average. 1 if I have sex with the wife.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: How many hours do you sleep a night?
Usually 6 -7, but I'm going to be tired in the morning no matter what I get! :?For if you do it right you'll find the moment never ends. -phishComment
-
Re: How many hours do you sleep a night?
Not enough!!! Usually about 4-5. It takes me about 1 hour just to fall asleep, so really about 3-4. It really doesn't matter, I can sleep for 10 and still feel like shit. :cry:Comment
-
Re: How many hours do you sleep a night?
me to.. usually i have busy brain. im not thinking about anything special but just cant turn it off. i have been taking about 2 mg of melatonin everynite to try to naturally fall asleep rather than kicking the OTC route. or when cases are extreme, ambien. melatonin is a naturally produced chem in your body.. you can do research on the net for a basic explantion & i would recommend if you are going the OTC route to try mela.. at least give it a shot.Originally posted by picklemonkey7 usually, 6 occasionally
whats wierd, even after exercisin (sexersizing) fairly hard, no caffiene or cokes since lunch, no candy or sugars, i still have a rough time falling asleep sometimes..Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment