If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
So I am rather conflicted... don't like being cracked out
but I sit here, first time drinking heavily in a while.
my head hurts, I feel like shit, in retrospect the conversations I had last night were slurred and rather aimless --- all in all it's dissapointing and I just feel crappy.
Morals and technicalities aside (like alcohol being a drug)
which does everyone prefer?
weed doesnt quite count.
0
Drugs (weed don't count)
0%
0
Alcohol (hard usually)
0%
0
Steady mixture
0%
0
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
- Ambrose Bierce
So I am rather conflicted... don't like being cracked out
but I sit here, first time drinking heavily in a while.
my head hurts, I feel like shit, in retrospect the conversations I had last night were slurred and rather aimless --- all in all it's dissapointing and I just feel crappy.
i missed work friday because i got so drunk thursday i hated it i really dont want to drink for a long time. On the other hand doing hard drugs really can be fun if you're with the right people and in the right enviornment but it always seems to get to the point of being cracked out.
no not really, but I'll do them once in a while. I'm a happy drunk so I don't mind getting drunk. My brain can get out of control when i'm on illegal substances so i try not to do it too often, not to mention, too much of a good thing can really tweak your brain. we'll all be paying for it in the long run.
Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand Russell
Imo, weed is on a par with alcohol in legal terms.
However weed is far superior in real terms.
and weed won't give you a hangover the morning after
the thing is, fall is turning into winter really fast around here, and with the cold I usually start to drink more, it's just no fun being stoned and freezing your butt on the line outside the club.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment