Thanks.
Polish dj's
Collapse
X
-
Polish dj's
Just out of curiousity...If you know any polish Dj? If so? What do you think of them?
Thanks.Tags: None -
Re: Polish dj's
I've heard of quite a few Polish dj's: Glasse, Leon, Marika and Cube. Heard Glasse play in Piekarnia a couple of weeks ago when I was in Warsaw, excellent dj with a good flow. Great warm up set and put me right in the mood for Desyn who was on after him
Poland seems to have a really vibrant dance scene and there are some really good progressive nights in Warsaw. Will come over again soon as I loved it there
-
Re: Polish dj's
robak & gross (fructi.org)
Listen to some of my own mixes here
http://soundcloud.com/marksantangeloComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment