best musical band ever. above any kind of music i have ever heard. electronic music can even only take you so far, but pink floyd is a whole level higher. i just listened to meddle and momentary lapse of reason cds yesterday and after having them for probably 10 years i STILL get chills when i listen to them.
Pink Floyd
Collapse
X
-
Re: Pink Floyd
best musical band ever. above any kind of music i have ever heard. electronic music can even only take you so far, but pink floyd is a whole level higher. i just listened to meddle and momentary lapse of reason cds yesterday and after having them for probably 10 years i STILL get chills when i listen to them.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes? -
Re: Pink Floyd
I have Pompeii on DVD which I'm sure I could make a rip of, under 1 condition: Somebody has to hook me up with a copy of Delicate Sound of Thunder.
Every time I go back and listen to Floyd it puts my current appreciation for Prog into context what with all the synths those guys were using back in the day. Even though their music has a "period" sound, it will still be ahead of its time 50 years from now. Genius!!!Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd
Originally posted by KobeI have Pompeii on DVD
dude u HAVE to hook a brother up
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Pink Floyd
Pulse. Pulse Pulse
coolest concert ever, tops pompei (only cause the tracks and lights)
wonderful music.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd
Pink Floyd is true pioneer of Progressive, if you compare some ( for example ) new Pole Folder sets or James Zabiela Essential Mix, similarity is obvious. All that hype about Zero Gold is IMO result of this sentence : Drawing on inspiration from artists like Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Massive Attack and Talk Talk Pole Folder.....
Delicate Sound of Thunder is my No 1 Pink Floyd album, and Comfortably Numb ( Delicate Sound of Thunder version ) is my No 1 song of all time.Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd
I couldn't agree with you more...on both points!Originally posted by Zen MasterPink Floyd is true pioneer of Progressive, if you compare some ( for example ) new Pole Folder sets or James Zabiela Essential Mix, similarity is obvious. All that hype about Zero Gold is IMO result of this sentence : Drawing on inspiration from artists like Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Massive Attack and Talk Talk Pole Folder.....
Delicate Sound of Thunder is my No 1 Pink Floyd album, and Comfortably Numb ( Delicate Sound of Thunder version ) is my No 1 song of all time.
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd
um yeah could I get some of those floyd sets as well??thanks" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd
Originally posted by rubyraksI couldn't agree with you more...on both points!Originally posted by Zen MasterPink Floyd is true pioneer of Progressive, if you compare some ( for example ) new Pole Folder sets or James Zabiela Essential Mix, similarity is obvious. All that hype about Zero Gold is IMO result of this sentence : Drawing on inspiration from artists like Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Massive Attack and Talk Talk Pole Folder.....
Delicate Sound of Thunder is my No 1 Pink Floyd album, and Comfortably Numb ( Delicate Sound of Thunder version ) is my No 1 song of all time.


:wink:black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: Pink Floyd
Animals and Meddle are two of my all time favorites.....
For you all who havent seeen LIVE @ POMPEII...watch it...
it is a great great video...totaly tripped out, there were the tru pioneers....
R waters even messes around with some ELECTRONIC sounds on there....and this is 1972!!!
Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd
i saw floyd live at da stadium here prob 10yrs ago
it was dope
Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd
Yeah, I saw them on that Divison Bell tour.
Fucking amazing...I?ll never forget when they got to that final solo on Confortably Numb, all the lights in the stadium went down, and from a huge tent in the middle of the field, out came a gigantic mirror ball...the whole stadium was dark, lit only by the reflections from the mirror ball...
It was like an enormous disco...but the sound was that MONSTROUS solo from Confortably Numb.
Pink Floyd are single-handedly responsible for my love of music. I own all their records on vinyl, and there was a point when people thought I was weird because I only bought Pink Floyd records, VHS tapes...whatever, and listened only to Pink Floyd.
I can?t believe most people don?t put them on the same pedestal as the Beatles or the Stones.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment