If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i figured i'd ask everyone what they like to listen to when they study, cause i need some new study music. I'm studying pretty much every waking minute for the CFA exam, and i'm starting to get a bit tired of what i normally throw in the discman.
my personal faves:
sasha - gu disc 1
hernan c - renaissance masters disc 1
several of the more mellow kiss mixes
danny howells gu miami disc 1
coldplay
basically, anything mellow that can act as background music without making me want to start dancing in the library (that sounds funny, but after a 12 hour study marathon, i've contemplated many things...)
When I started university,and moved away from home I went into the local town centre and came across a mint copy of renaissance 4 seaman and ossia.That became my study disc for that year!
Other stuff I wil llisten to when I want to chill:
Warren GU24 Disc 1 - brilliant
Sasha-Involver
Deep Dish Ibiza CD1
Oakenfold New York CD1
I usually just study instead of listening to music and study. I have tried it before but I usually just end up paying more attention to the music instead of my studies.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment