i've heard mixed responses from people...not sure iwanna see it now.....i will for sure be seeing AvP and Resident Evil: Apocolypse
Spider-Man 2 Tonight!
Collapse
X
-
Re:: Spider-Man 2 Tonight!
Resident Evil looks pretty bad ass!
---------------
check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment
-
To be honest, I was so excited to go see this cause of all the great reviews it received. However, when I went I thought it was semi slow and I didn't like the vilan or the ending. The endings fight was weak and short. Yes, the special effects were amazing but I also thought the first one (which I loved) special effects were amazing as well. As a result, I thought the first one blew away the second one. Obviously, to add my disclaimer here - just my opinion...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment