i popped the 500 cherry
So now I popped the 5GRAND CHERRY....
Collapse
X
-
Re: So now I popped the 5GRAND CHERRY....
i popped the 500 cherry
-
-
Re: So now I popped the 5GRAND CHERRY....
I just popped 500 hundred the other day myself... but I'm still and will always be the bigger whore, because, everybody repeat after me.... SAME WOMAN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
Actually congrats on that whole thing too, but still, no more freaky spur of the moment sex with hotties.....
Whos the whore now?
Did I just embarrass myself?
No, that started a long time ago
Whoring in multiples of 5 and loving itComment
-
Re: So now I popped the 5GRAND CHERRY....
It's strange......this thought in my head...something about a pot...and painting the kettle black...hmmm, must still be waking up.Originally posted by picklemonkeythe whole lot of yas are whores
I can't believe I've been on this board for over 2 years and have never at one time broken the 1000 post mark!!!! Granted, if it wasn't for those darn crashes I would have, but lately I've been questioning my dedication and commitment to the community. Am I worthy, or should I hide my face in shame for the rest of eternity??? Wait...don't answer that.
Comment
-
-
Re: So now I popped the 5GRAND CHERRY....
Thanks!!! I'll need that in my new profession as a hole hider. Nothing like lessons from the best!!! This is gonna be like Anakin studying under Obi-Won...Luke under Yoda!!!! Sorry, I'm in full Star Wars mode.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment