It's true, even he can't please everyone all the time. But, let's see, I've been into him for 6-7 years, and this is the first thing I've ever heard from him I didn't like. So I'd say he's still safe at the top of my list.
Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/05
Collapse
X
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/05
It's true, even he can't please everyone all the time. But, let's see, I've been into him for 6-7 years, and this is the first thing I've ever heard from him I didn't like. So I'd say he's still safe at the top of my list.
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/0
slsk
HyaCinTh
folder Sets Hernan Cattaneo.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment