I dont believe the third highest...
Collapse
X
-
Re: I dont believe the third highest...
Threadlesswhore!!!!Originally posted by Hos^
I get my T-shirts from you guys for $15. 
Comment
-
Re: I dont believe the third highest...
Hos - Yes mate, tickets were booked months ago. Meet up in the Drybar beforehand? I'm meeting Chemi in there.
MJ - You owe me, Cunty!!
Cheers guys, back to the bread and water for dinner, spent all my cash!!!
:P"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Re: I dont believe the third highest...
You have clothes though. Well, a shirt at least.Originally posted by MorganCheers guys, back to the bread and water for dinner, spent all my cash!!!
:PA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: I dont believe the third highest...
A work issue shirt, yes. Made from an old sack!Originally posted by skahoundYou have clothes though. Well, a shirt at least.Originally posted by MorganCheers guys, back to the bread and water for dinner, spent all my cash!!!
:P"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment