
Hello!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hello!
seems like every few months you are making a "comeback".....
attentionwhore imoComment
-
Re: Hello!
i dont see where I once said int his thread " i was back"...i believe i said now i can be a postwhore from work again like i was when i FIRST joine sa few yrs agoOriginally posted by palmerseems like every few months you are making a "comeback".....
attentionwhore imo
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: Hello!
Originally posted by DreamGirliei dont see where I once said int his thread " i was back"...i believe i said now i can be a postwhore from work again like i was when i FIRST joine sa few yrs agoOriginally posted by palmerseems like every few months you are making a "comeback".....
attentionwhore imo
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!Comment
-
-
Re: Hello!
Hi Jamie, I miss you my love, we should chat more often but I sense you ignoring me now when you come on line. Life had become so boring and frustrating seeing your name flash up in the botton right of my screen but getting no messsage. Have I said something maybe I shouldn`t have.. have you found another more interesting digital friend to take my place? One day we may chat again and be able to swap pictures of our beautifull towns.
:cry:Comment
-
Re: Hello!
I moved out of my moms house, and in my new place we dont have MSN! The reason you see me online is because i forgot to uninstall msn on my home computer so whenever my family goes online they auto sign in to my msn.
I miss you as well. Im going to try to dl trillian @ work
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: Hello!
^^ oh fuck!
You wont believe some of the shit I`ve said to you mum ! ! No wonder she didn`t reply
:?
Comment
-
-
Re: Hello!
did you already come to vegas??Comment
-
Re: Hello!
nope. i am there the 17th-22nd.
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment