the ultimate weapon is the proper culmination of tech-house and progressive....get your head out of your asses people and shake hands. Jenks, you were a turd mcfurgison for bringing his person blog to this board and critiquing it and frisky is charged with badtasteinmusic.com...muhehehehahahahohohoho...too much sugar
FAO Frisky
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: FAO Frisky
the ultimate weapon is the proper culmination of tech-house and progressive....get your head out of your asses people and shake hands. Jenks, you were a turd mcfurgison for bringing his person blog to this board and critiquing it and frisky is charged with badtasteinmusic.com...muhehehehahahahohohoho...too much sugarMany people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand Russell -
-
Re: FAO Frisky
trying to call frisky out on his own personal opinions from his own personal web site on a public forum is pathetic. youre a "moderator"?
as well, your analogy to the CEO of BMW holds no water and makes no sense whatsoever.
unlike the CEO of BMW who "creates" BMWs and "runs" BMW, frisky doesnt "create" and "run" house music. he merely provides an avenue for us to enjoy the output of producers and DJs out there which is more than most of us can say we do for the community.
its not "one in the same"...its ridiculously different. besides, if all he really liked was tiesto remixes he could do nothing but play them ALL DAY LONG!!! guess what..HE OWNS IT!!! ITS HIS!! for him to personally find distasteful some of the house music out there makes him no more than simply human.
for the rest of the thinking public, i believe i humbly represent most in saying thank you, capn frisky, for what you do. we appreciate your taste in programming and are thankful we have you in our radio playlists in itunes. rock on.Comment
-
Re: FAO Frisky
calm down there, cowboy.
remember, jenks is still a moderator. no tellin what he can do to you.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: FAO Frisky
where's that ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT signature when you need it :ROFLMAO:www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: FAO Frisky
Anything written on the PUBLIC internet is fair game IMO.
If you believe in your opinions then you'll stand by them.
I stand by mine, if i think some one is a twat I will tell them, face to face or on the internet my opinion doesn't change.
I still laugh at people who like R&B though, that will never change!"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Re: FAO Frisky
I whole-heartedly agree with Morgan. Just the same that Frisky can say whatever the hell he wants, Jenks is free to say whatever the hell he wants (as long as it doesn't violate the TOS). If Jenks feels like calling out frisky, George Bush (not that he ever would), or the Dali Lama, he's free to do so.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: FAO Frisky
what is tech house tho??
what you consider tech house now is not what tech house was 2 months ago. there are so many variations of "tech house" and house in general.
it's like people branding mazi as a tech house dj because he creates alot of "tech house" records but the music is constantly evoloving. it sucks that people have to put things into genres.
there is so much good music out there.
not suprisingly, there is even more BAD music out there.
even the music that phrunky and casa del soul is doing is considered tech house but seriously, it's not what it was a few months ago. their sounds are CONSTANTLY changing. that new ty tek is smooooooooooooooking.
just let me hear the good music.
that tech house..so hot right now
just about as hot as electro was a few weeks ago!
Comment
-
Re: FAO Frisky
Originally posted by 13kickdrumstrying to call frisky out on his own personal opinions from his own personal web site on a public forum is pathetic. youre a "moderator"?
His "personal web site" is in fact the inverse, it is a public website. Despite the disclaimer having an idea of someone elses idea is far from anything I would consider pathetic. It happens millions of times a day all across the globe and all over the internet. It's called discussion. Messageboards, correct me if I'm wrong, are meant to be forums for discussion, arguement, and varying points of view.
That is what you are here for, correct? To understand and possibly learn from others experiences, ideas, and points of view?
Anyway faisal find this set, or hit me up and I'll send it to you. You might like it. Its got a nice build from real minimal to a more standard prog sound. Its wonderfully executed.
Click Hamburg - 2005-02-12 - Lusine - Live PA-1.mp3Comment
-
Re: FAO Frisky
I think what 13kickdrums is hitting at and I have to agree with him: If jenks had something to say about my post, theres a comment button on my site that he could he used and given his reaction to my blog post right then and there. I question his judgement when he goes to the lengths of cutting and pasting it here ... Kinda weird thats all... Anyways, Ive PMed with Jenks on this matter personally and we're OK with each other ...
This isnt the first time Ive pissed someon off in my blog... I get hate mail from Jesus Freaks when I talk about how God doesnt exist and when I call Bush a moron.
f.Comment
-
Re: FAO Frisky
I don't know it would seem that discussing the current genre clash thing going on lately in here would be the appropriate place to discuss it.Comment
-
Re: FAO Frisky
Yes, which is exactly what Ive been trying to do in this thread... Just saying that it could have been handled more professionally.Originally posted by palmerI don't know it would seem that discussing the current genre clash thing going on lately in here would be the appropriate place to discuss it.
Ok, this is a good discussion and its worth having... so lets get back to the subject: tech house RULES!!!
f.Comment
-
Re: FAO Frisky
what is wrong is the ascersion that frsky isnt allowed his opinion on the matter. not that jenks cant quote his web site.
the site is up there for all to see and reference, but to say hes a heathen for having an internet radio station AND an opinion seemed wrong, right? wrong, right? wrong, right?....
i mean, lets say i had a web site with pictures of folks havin sex with their sisters....would that be wrong of you to show it on this forum...well..of course not!!
Comment
-
Re: FAO Frisky
ahahah not once did I read "If I want your opinion I will give it to you".Originally posted by 13kickdrumswhat is wrong is the ascersion that frsky isnt allowed his opinion on the matter. not that jenks cant quote his web site.Comment
-
Re: FAO Frisky
remember, jenks is still a moderator. no tellin what he can do to you.
[/quote]
anti establishment is fun at any level of life. wanna play?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment