Give the poor third world women and children a chance, these are quailty T shirts they are making, not your usual Nikey crap.
MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
Collapse
X
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
hahaha just eager man !!!! i donated way back when the american ones were made available and im heading out to ibiza 18th june and i was wanting to wear it @ "WE LOVE SPACE SUNDAYS" opening
berps"IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "
Comment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
sorry for the delay mate...... sent a quick shout to hos this morning who said he's gonna put them in the mail asapwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
well Jay, all the Tees are in the UK now ready for shipping in Europe. If you want one though I can arrange shipping to the US. you will however have to pay an extra $10 on top of your donation to cover the shipping.Originally posted by Jay FuryAny chance of Getting one of those X-Large T-Shirts in the U.S. ?? I am willing to generously donate!!
black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
to all those who get one...you will not be disappointed
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
So i finally got round to getting a paypal account today and making a donation, just gotta hope you have some of the large black t-shirts left
motherloverComment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
Pic?Originally posted by berpsmy ms t shirt was delivered yesterday nice one to all those concerned i shall wear it with pride!!!!!!!!!!
berpsComment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
Mine is dry-cleaned and still oversized, LMAO. I could go out camping without bringing a tent...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
Go eat a sandwich you scrawny tart.Originally posted by YaoMine is dry-cleaned and still oversized, LMAO. I could go out camping without bringing a tent...A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
how many peeps would be interested in getting T's in the states ????? If its worth it, I'll ask hossie to ship em to me and I'll start mailing them out from here
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
I ate two. It's still to big. What do I do?Originally posted by skahoundGo eat a sandwich you scrawny tart.Originally posted by YaoMine is dry-cleaned and still oversized, LMAO. I could go out camping without bringing a tent...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment