-e-
Pink Floyd
Collapse
X
-
Re: Pink Floyd
unless they had a similar ending (dont remember the track), this sounds like the end to Live in Pompeii tooOriginally posted by Kinetic
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Pink Floyd
^^^
Really? That video is probably the only major Floyd release that I?ve never seen. But I think it?s from the beginning of the70?s, right? CN only appeared on The Wall, in 79, so maybe they just rehashed that idea.Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd
kinetic, the video you speak of with the extended comfortably numb solo and then the "run like hell"" intro is Pulse, live from King Earles Court. Amzing video,your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd
^^^^
Slight language problem on my part here, I think.
I meant to say I saw that Pulse tour live here in Lisbon (for the Division Bell album), so it?s the same as that Earl?s Court sequence, but I never saw the Live In Pompeii video, which is pretty old, I think.Comment
-
-
Re: Pink Floyd
If anyone still wants the live in pompeii concert. I found my copy of it. Its the same concert as the dvd. The sound qualtity is excellent and i can rip it to 192 kbps for anyone then yousendit to you. PM if anyone is interested.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd
For you big time Floyd Fans I would like to recommend a book called
" A Saucerfull of Secrets" - It is an excellent biography about this very quiet secretive band.....pretty much goes through there history and is very very interseting...especially the SYD barret story
one more thing, I listened to piper at the gates of dawn...what a f*ckin brilliant peice of work...talk about progressive - that is it in its rawest form
Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd
does anyone have this video to share ???Originally posted by thesightlesskinetic, the video you speak of with the extended comfortably numb solo and then the "run like hell"" intro is Pulse, live from King Earles Court. Amzing video,
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment