Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppertal)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppert
Dave, he said that that he had read on another board that Digweed will be there from 11 pm on and he could choose when to start..so that if enough people are in the club already before midnight, he could as well start before midnight then. Can you confirm this?Originally posted by herredigweed ist ab 23 uhr selbst im club und bestimmt seine startzeit selbst,
wenn also schon fr?h viel los ist, kann es sein das er schon um 23 uhr anf?ngt...
hat der veranstalter oder jemand des teams in nem anderen forum geschrieben.
srry was too lazy to type that in english ;PComment
-
Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppertal)
i'll be there as early as possibly ... i think the club will be packed before midnight.
. . . or i will camp in front of butan like Star Wars freaks before the first screening
Comment
-
Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppert
I'll try to get in touch with D-Nox today to nail it down for sure. I got the impression that the schedule was pretty flexible, as far as Digweed was concerned, but they expected him to probably start sometime around 1am. I doubt he would cut the opener off after only an hour, but if he told me at midnight he was ready to begin, I wouldn't tell him "fuck off, I'm trying to mix!". :wink:Originally posted by TomTomDave, he said that that he had read on another board that Digweed will be there from 11 pm on and he could choose when to start..so that if enough people are in the club already before midnight, he could as well start before midnight then. Can you confirm this?
Tom, are you ready for the Cowpander -8.0 mix?
I had to request a special CD player that has +-20% so I could still play all of my hardhouse & Tiestotrance favorites. Got any special requests? :P
But the real important question....when/where will the MSers meet up for a few rounds of J?ger shots???
Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com
www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
- StimutacsComment
-
Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppertal)
I never have been to that club. Suggest a cool place to meet and tell me when and I will be there. BTW, I reserved tickets via the homepage of the Butan club but I did not get a confirmation...how does this work? Do I need to be there at a certain time already and where do I get my tickets? Or must I only tell the doorkeepers the name of the reservation? Or aren't they able to reserve tickets anymore and that?s why I did not get a confirmation? Questions over questions.... do you have any influence on that club and if so could you do something that I get (and pay for them of course) tickets?Comment
-
Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppertal)
My only contact to the club is through D-Nox, so unfortunately I don't know what the deal is with tickets. He's back in the country sometime today so I will try to get in contact with him, although I doubt he'll know much more. I saw you posted your question in the Butan forum, which is probably the best route to find out info.
Send me your digits in a PM and I can get in touch with you tomorrow afternoon sometime in case I don't find out before we leave. I should be seeing somebody with the club around 4pm.
Regarding meeting - does anybody want to miss any of Digweed's set to meet up, or should we wait until after we have been thoroughly blasted by the master?
Either way, I would suggest meeting in the Brauherr (the other big room on the same level as the main hall) in front of the bar. This is me - I'll probably be wearing the same "Crescent Fresh" shirt.
Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com
www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
- StimutacsComment
-
Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppertal)
It?s ok I managed to get tickets in advance.
Either we meet before Digweed or after. I don't want to miss a minute of his gig. If you see a guy peeing on the Dancefloor that?s me.
Comment
-
Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppertal)
Originally posted by TomTomIt?s ok I managed to get tickets in advance.
Either we meet before Digweed or after. I don't want to miss a minute of his gig. If you see a guy peeing on the Dancefloor that?s me. 
Please make sure you have taken off your MS shirt before doing that..... :ROFLMAO:
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppert
Towelie says, don't forget to bring a towel!Originally posted by TomTomIf you see a guy peeing on the Dancefloor that?s me.

I suggest we meet sometime after Digweed's set since I'm tied up before. The club will also be totally rammed with people until at least 6am and it's next to impossible to get anywhere. Maybe 7 or 8am?
Or just look for me in the middle of the dancefloor also trying to control my bodily functions. :PBroken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com
www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
- StimutacsComment
-
Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppertal)
It was fun to meet some of you guys.
Dave, your set was
and I really enjoyed D-Nox' set as well. The Butan club is really nice with a very good and relaxed atmosphere and a lot of normal looking people over 25 (which is good for people over 30 like me :P ) and I will be there when Pappa plays again.
Comment
-
Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppertal)
don't you love going to a club and seeing that, and not having to walk around dodging flying glow sticks?Originally posted by TomTomIt was fun to meet some of you guys.
Dave, your set was
and I really enjoyed D-Nox' set as well. The Butan club is really nice and relaxing, a lot of normal looking people over 25 (which is good for people over 30 like me :P ) and I will be there when Pappa plays again.
That's why I tend to stay away from the big clubs and the ultrfest type crap.Comment
-
Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppertal)
I always prefered smaller gigs and festivals too. Btw I don't know if it was a hallucination or did Digweed smoke a cigarette on stage? I can't remember any pic where he smoked. :?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment