No news ia good news!
kiss syndication = ms fuxorness?
Collapse
X
-
Re: kiss syndication = ms fuxorness?
Lets hope everything will be alright and MN will stay the way it is. Don't worry I am sure you will be able to get the Diggers show somehow even if Mn can't host them anymore.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: kiss syndication = ms fuxorness?
<EDITED>Originally posted by EncryptionWanni I know what you're gonna say.... DONT SAY IT :P
also you're wrong in any case because the first set we ever hosted (IIRC) was some March or April mix from 2002 cause I remember linking it off of Shahrukhs' FTP and digger posting the login / pass to the FTP on the AG forum
NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Re: kiss syndication = ms fuxorness?
You know morons like this yahoo...banning sites from hosting radio shows.....Actually hurts the producers out there and the artists as well.
For me personally the only way i will hear this show is by dl from ms.
alot of times i try and buy my fav tunz that i hear from the shows on vinyl.
Without a site like ms hosting the sets I would never hear it thus I will stop buying....
what this guy is doing is banning free advertisement for the artists and the producers whoes trax are featured on these shows.
Comment
-
Re: kiss syndication = ms fuxorness?
According to the post, he's doing it in order to provide the shows for a fee. How can he get away with that from a licensing aspect? Wouldn't each show then become like a compilation CD with licensing for each individual track needing to be secured?A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: kiss syndication = ms fuxorness?
Good point.Originally posted by skahoundAccording to the post, he's doing it in order to provide the shows for a fee. How can he get away with that from a licensing aspect? Wouldn't each show then become like a compilation CD with licensing for each individual track needing to be secured?
Comment
-
Re: kiss syndication = ms fuxorness?
if 2K has to drop it, then I would think it would apply to all sites hosting (unless the servers are based in Malaysia
)...
I wonder how FM will pan out through all this...
I'm somewhat freaked out by this...gotta have my mixes!Comment
-
Re: kiss syndication = ms fuxorness?
I know. I'm just preparaing myself for the worst. It's a defense mechinism.Originally posted by Jibgollydont jump the gun yet. nothing has been said to us about dropping the downloads.Originally posted by _evangelion_Lame. Looks like my [mn] Digweed show collection will be coming to an end. It is extremely ironic that this comes right on the heels of John's first public endorsement of our little community. Tragic, isn't it.
It sure as hell is.Originally posted by MorganNo news ia good news!
Comment
-
Re: kiss syndication = ms fuxorness?
oh hell no, e and crew will take 'em down to china town!i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
www.flynoteproductions.comComment
-
Re: kiss syndication = ms fuxorness?
*this JUST in*
Tranceaddict is going to be the exclusive site for Digweed DLs...
www.tranceaddict.com
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment