actually it totally tastes like shit!
sports drinks
Collapse
X
-
Re: sports drinks
i think its called budweiser EOriginally posted by nbpgt
actually it totally tastes like shit!
-
Re: sports drinks
Mind over man, mind over matter.Originally posted by Garrickeven when i don't work out, if i drink powerade, i still feel like i got a good workout, somehow.
Fuck all that "sports drink" bullshit. I'll bet some of you have tried that Propel "fitness water" too huh??? Nah, just kidding. I'll drink a Gatorage every once and while. Powerade just seems like a cheap imitation to me. But when it comes down to it, water is what I reach for 9.999999 times out of 10.Comment
-
Re: sports drinks
i am hooked on corn syrup!!Originally posted by bluntguyPowerade seems to be all High Fructose Corn Syrup. It's too Kool-Aid to me. I enjoy Gatorade
Comment
-
Re: sports drinks
oh yeah those were the bestOriginally posted by chuckcMY favorite energy drink was the
TRUCKER DRINKS
provided at my first and also last ultrafest - 2001
so refreshing...
and they got us thru the 12hrs festival!
Comment
-
Re: sports drinks
Originally posted by hulkhussoh yeah those were the bestOriginally posted by chuckcMY favorite energy drink was the
TRUCKER DRINKS
provided at my first and also last ultrafest - 2001
so refreshing...
and they got us thru the 12hr festival!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment