Full Story
More Identity Theft
Collapse
X
-
More Identity Theft
This is due to the be the largest so far with potentially 1 million people (accounts) affected. Customers at Bank of America, Wachovia, Commerce Bancorp, and PNC are in the process of being notified. At this point BofA and Wachovia customers affected are being offered 1 year of free credit monitoring service. The real kicker is that it wasn't a technological breach, but bank employees that sold the information to a bogus collection agency. 9 people arrested so far and more expected.
Full StoryA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Tags: None -
Re: More Identity Theft
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
-
Re: More Identity Theft
glad I cancelled my Bank of America account 3 years ago. US Bank hasn't done me wrongComment
-
Re: More Identity Theft
I want to turn back time.. how about you?Comment
-
-
Re: More Identity Theft
Not to mention Lexis Nexis Sir Skat. Our information is being sold everywhere... friggin disgusts the hell out of me. I'm with BoA and registered with Lexis Nexis.JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment