OMG What a Mix
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: C'mon losers...
there are tons of other programs you can use too i guess :?Originally posted by rewing3Yeah, it fucking sucks. I can't install winamp on my computer so that means no MN radio. DAMNIT.Originally posted by unomeI can't f-ing tune in at work.
Comment
-
Re: C'mon losers...
yeah, but when they have the computers locked down from installing anything, thats not very useful information, lolOriginally posted by lmmadicthere are tons of other programs you can use too i guess :?Originally posted by rewing3Yeah, it fucking sucks. I can't install winamp on my computer so that means no MN radio. DAMNIT.Originally posted by unomeI can't f-ing tune in at work.
Comment
-
Re: OMG What a Mix
you don't even have Windows Media installed?FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: OMG What a Mix
yes i do, that was my whole point when I started posting in this thread, is that I wasnt able to listen during the day ar work because i am not able to get real player or winamp installed because of the admin rights bull shit on my computer at work.Originally posted by FMyou don't even have Windows Media installed?
and now since the radio player was reinstalled here, it works thru windows media player.
And that was about 3 or 4 posts up from here, lol.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment