God damn, holy shit in hell.... didn't want to see that while I'm eating bruschetta for lunch. I might have holes in my brain, but christ thats why i take nutritional supplements... this will never happen to myself or anyone else I know. WTF!!!!!!!!
BRAINWORMS!!!AHTUNG!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: BRAINWORMS!!!AHTUNG!!!
God damn, holy shit in hell.... didn't want to see that while I'm eating bruschetta for lunch. I might have holes in my brain, but christ thats why i take nutritional supplements... this will never happen to myself or anyone else I know. WTF!!!!!!!!JourneyDeep .into the sound -
Re: BRAINWORMS!!!AHTUNG!!!
gonna have to say this one is fake. If this were a real surgery, the dude's remaining hair would be stained with iodine. Also, we wouldn't really have the chance to see said hair because it would be covered with plastic.
Although it's fake-a-roo, it's still FUCKING GNARLY!
"He was always late on principle, his principle being that punctuality is the thief of time."Comment
-
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment