why not just play together at an event somewhere
Chloe vs. Chloe
Collapse
X
-
Re: Chloe vs. Chloe
why not just play together at an event somewhere
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back. -
Re: Chloe vs. Chloe
yea, i'd be down. for sure.
we could battle each other's beep boinks.pillow humping rules.
Comment
-
Re: Chloe vs. Chloe
Originally posted by shosh^^^ or you could bump tacos...
I'd pay to see that
Comment
-
Re: Chloe vs. Chloe
Chlo? = t3h r0x0rs.
but, of course, i have to say that. :PComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment