So I graduated college
Collapse
X
-
Re: So I graduated college
Actually there have been several articles written recently that the job market is better than it's been in quite a few years. Also that this year's graduates' starting salaries are higher than in years past.Originally posted by FMA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had. -
Re: So I graduated college
Thanks for the love fellas. I've got a few freelance jobs working that will keep me aflot for a while. I'm going to be careful about where I apply, for it's easy to get sucked into the "corporate mind"..................of course until I'm broke in a year; then I'll work for the slug if necessary.
I'm really looking into web design. I've learned Flash and Freehand over the past three years while getting my degree, and I'm working on a site for self promotion. Hopefully I'll be finished in a month or so, then the application process will be a little easier with an online porfolio.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment