Besides, I'm just having a little fun. I'm from Florida too so we can make fun of each other.
fundacion is boring.
Collapse
X
-
Re: fundacion is boring.
Not attacking you bro, but that is your whole reply. Don't believe me? Take a look a few posts up, you'll see that the statement I quoted was your entire reply.Originally posted by Hambrecht
Besides, I'm just having a little fun. I'm from Florida too so we can make fun of each other.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had. -
Re: fundacion is boring.
i don't like the new sasha cd so that makes me
a bellend
a hernan fan
a tieso fan
an abba fan
gay
come on... what else? you are judging me without knowing me
at least i have heard the freakin cd i am calling boring. it just doesn' t do it for me. i am entitled to my own opinion. this is a music message board right?
and i used to like it here...Comment
-
Re: fundacion is boring.
Man, can't you see you're bringing it on yourself? Just let the people say what they will, they're trying to get a rise out of you...and it worked! Say whatever you want knowing that some people aren't going to agree with you, take your licks or kudos, retort if need be, and then move on. It's the internet for fuck's sake.Originally posted by Hambrechtcome on... what else? you are judging me without knowing me
at least i have heard the freakin cd i am calling boring. it just doesn' t do it for me. i am entitled to my own opinion. this is a music message board right?
and i used to like it here...
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: fundacion is boring.
maybe some of us have heard the cd as well and we enjoyed it. that is our opinion. dont take things so personal buddy... if i may call you "buddy?"Originally posted by Hambrechtat least i have heard the freakin cd i am calling boring. it just doesn' t do it for me. i am entitled to my own opinion. this is a music message board right?
and i used to like it here...
you have to expect this kind of a storm on you if you clown on sasha... especially on this board....
besides, there's nothing wrong with being a hernan fan, gay, a bellend, or an abba fan.... now a tiesto fan....is a different storyComment
-
Re: fundacion is boring.
Originally posted by miketpotoI am a raging homosexual...
Does that mean you are more homosexual than a standard homosexual? or do you just rage when you are being homosexual?
sorry, just wondering... :P :wink:Comment
-
Re: fundacion is boring.
He puts the punch in donkeypunch.Originally posted by chemicalbeavisOriginally posted by miketpotoI am a raging homosexual...
Does that mean you are more homosexual than a standard homosexual? or do you just rage when you are being homosexual?
sorry, just wondering... :P :wink:A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
-
Re: fundacion is boring.
little too much info there... I am a raging heterosexual!!!Originally posted by miketpotoahem....Originally posted by Hambrechti don't like the new sasha cd so that makes me
a bellend
a hernan fan
a tieso fan
an abba fan
gay
I loved the sasha CD and I am a raging homosexual.... I really don't care for tieso however... just my opinion mind you...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment