If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I've had this stinkin' song in my head for a full day, but I only know the music (which is of course impossible to describe to well), and one line.
There's a guy singing in a sort of soft, whispery, airy type voice, and at one point, he says something like ,
"We [blank], we [blank], we [choose?]
the will, to wi-i-in, or lose"
I don't know what genre to toss it into. Maybe deep house or something. It would definitely work late night when you want to bring it back down but still keep the feeling serious.
If I don't find out the name of this track soon, the consequences could be dire.
FunkyCozy
A FREE Minimal/Techno/Tech House Party @ Anu
Every Last Saturday of the Month
Residents: Jonathan Beech, Sinukus, Tim McCormack
Next Cozy: Saturday, October 28
3rd annual Halloween bash, FunkyCozy vs. [Kontrol]
with guests Alland Byallo (Liebe Detail) and Craig Kuna
Wear a costume!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.