I just saw him live recently and he kicked some serious ass.... Love the cd too
Satoshi Tomeii E.S. release on Tuesday!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Satoshi Tomeii E.S. release on Tuesday!
actually saw him in jacksonville several months agoOriginally posted by skahoundLet me guess...you've never seen him live?Originally posted by HambrechtHe is badass live.
i am a pretty big satoshi fan
his WMC set from that miami radio station in 2003 is insane
i even liked his nubreed...Comment
-
Re: Satoshi Tomeii E.S. release on Tuesday!
Details on the follow up here..
[PS] News | Features | Satoshi Tomiie - ES-BComment
-
Re: Satoshi Tomeii E.S. release on Tuesday!
i always like the livesets that find their way onto soulseek. I'm looking forward to hearing this CD for suremotherloverComment
-
Re: Satoshi Tomeii E.S. release on Tuesday!
be careful what you call boring around hereOriginally posted by peloquinive always found satoshi tomiie to be boring personally... nothing against him, just never got into him. im sure ill skim this one at some point, probably nothing moreComment
-
Re: Satoshi Tomeii E.S. release on Tuesday!
It will be interesting to listen to his 'new sound' from this CD. There are alot of good records on there (Ie. Bush II Bush - Piano Track, Upgrade - Friday Loops, etc etc.) but it's a completely night and day in comparison with his older style or his Nubreed CD.
I liked his darker, more proggy sound better... but I think with time I'll come around to the 'new' Satoshi.
On a side note, perhaps now this will also reflect the style of records that SAW starts putting out?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment