What a great set! Just got done listening to it. I still own a lot of these tunes (vinyl) so it's great to hear them again but don't really listen to them as much as I used too.
I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
Collapse
X
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
What a great set! Just got done listening to it. I still own a lot of these tunes (vinyl) so it's great to hear them again but don't really listen to them as much as I used too.
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
I had some on vinyl to this day and some on CD. I did sell off some of the stuff over the years yet I'm glad I held on to the tracks I liked the most. There's no way I'd ever sell it even though I could get some bucks off Ebay.Comment
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
Everything I have from that time period is on vinyl. I have thought about selling them many a time, but then I play them and I change my mind. It's good to hear a proper set done, and it's going to be in my car for a while.
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment